NEXT RACE: 14 JUNE
Are you ready, because it’s going to be fast!
- The warm and welcoming people of the Province of Camarines Sur.
- The natural and diverse beauty of the destination.
- A host venue atmosphere, like no other in the world. Our Olympic Village setting at Camsur WaterSport Center (CWC) has everything on site. From lodging, food and activities. Everyone and everything in one place.
- Challenge Camsur is more than race day. At CWC, we embrace an active lifestyle. On site we have world class wake boarding and multi water sport activities for the whole family too.
- The Challenge Camsur is FAST! If you want a PB, race with us. The course is designed to test you, but with fast results. Fastest course in the Philippines and one of the fastest in Asia!
The two-lake swim starts in “Lago del Rey Pequeno” then a 400 meter swing delivers you to swim leg 1 exit and onto a flat surface and sprint to “Lago Del Rey Grande” for a straight shot and big out and back swim. Spectators and family will love the swim course since the pathway of Lago del Rey will offer great vantage points along the swim and sprint to transition.
After the swim, athletes will make a quick exit out of the park and blaze towards the scenic vistas of Mount Iriga and Mount Isarog. Much of this super fast bike course road surface are new and/or very smooth. You will be able to focus on your task at hand. A great FAST day awaits.
Flat as pancake, with breath taking scenery along the way, the Pan-Philippine Highway will lead athletes toward Mount Iriga, passing by Lake Baao in the distance. The City of Iriga will be a mass of celebration, all for you, vibrant, loud and giving you the warmest welcome any triathlete could imagine, its Fiesta! This is what racing in Camarines Sur is all about.
After the “Celebration Loop” through the City of Iriga, athletes will head toward Mount Isarog, the historic setting where Philippine troops faced tough war conditions during the Japanese Period of WW2. Be inspired by our Pinoy Heroes and their heroic acts. Mount Isarog will be the backdrop towards the town of Ocampo. To dice things up and add to the make it FAST madness, we have added a Challenge Fast Time Bonus after the Ocampo U-Turn as athletes crank it back to CWC.
An out and back run course on a flat road in between villages, cheering children, and rice fields, you have had a great swim, a fast bike and now its time to lay it out and hammer home. Athletes will be relieved as they pass through cheering school kids, local province flavor and multi Fiestas and the flat rice field along the road of Minalabac. Cooling and feed stations along the way make this a great way to end a FAST Day! Merienda you say, how about local Fiesta delicacies at the feed stations and our special signature Yellow Cab Pizza Aid Sations! The finishing stretch through CWC to a finish line you would not believe will make this day, not only one of your fastest but one you will cherish for a life time. It’s where it all began!
Use the official hashtags: